Senior UX/UI Designer
We’re a growing, innovative, full-service agency working with well-known global brands. We cover various industries and pride ourselves in utilising the very latest technology to create super-powered products for our clients. Dauntless are innovative thinkers on product, technology and digital transformation, working collaboratively.
We are now looking to hire a passionate and talented Senior UX/UI Designer to work with our internal creative team on web collateral, web/app design, branding, print, special projects, events, and more.
We are looking for someone that is versatile, adventurous and hard working – that loves to see projects through from conception to completion. You will collaborate with a team of talented designers who work on everything from illustration to digital interfaces. Dauntless is a fast and challenging environment and you will be expected to go above and beyond to create beautiful and meaningful designs.
You should enjoy working in a collaborative environment and have the necessary skills to work closely with senior stakeholders.
Senior uX/UI designer
Including but not limited to:
- Produce user-focused concepts and solutions that are multi-faceted and incorporate all the elements of a great user experience while maintaining the house style and brand objectives
- Understand and apply best practice UX/UI principles to projects.
- Design responsive wireframes, prototypes and documentation as required.
- Understand mobile design – e.g. mobile apps, mobile-first concepts, etc.
- Turning prototypes and wireframes into fully realised designs, where the graphical styling enhances the user experience of the product
- Creation of designs for a range of marketing assets, as briefed by the marketing team
- Innovate new brand concepts and collaborate with our existing designers to take the Dauntless brand to the next level
- Create digital marketing collateral – web pages, display creative and more
- Present new ideas and conceptual designs as required on a project by project basis
- Creative adaptation of existing design concepts for new executions, including translation into various sizes and formats
- Work closely with marketing and senior designers to translate brand, marketing and creative strategies into high quality deliverables
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to key stakeholders
- Put together marketing collateral and presentations in a fast paced environment without compromising quality
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience within the creative industry, preferably in UI/UX design, interactive design, information architecture or product design
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Must have strong communication skills, able to articulate your ideas well
- You can work in current design tools in a Mac-based environment (We use Figma, so if you’re familiar with that, that would be a bonus!)
- Able to be versatile and flexible
- Must be experienced creating wireframes and user journeys
- Experienced working remotely with a team
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in digital design
- UI/UX education is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of user testing
- Experience in typography, layout and colour theory
- Ability to create artwork that conforms to the style and content specifications provided
- Great attention to detail
- Candidate must be resourceful and have a strong ability to collaborate and work within a team, but also be self-motivated and is able to work on their own with multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrated experience and portfolio of pieces showing design expertise
Sound like a good fit?
If this role sounds like something you’d enjoy and do well in, please get in touch and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.