Front End Developer
We’re a growing, innovative, full-service agency working with well-known global brands. We cover various industries and pride ourselves in utilising the very latest technology to create super-powered products for our clients. Dauntless are innovative thinkers on product, technology and digital transformation, working collaboratively.
We are now looking for an experienced Front End Developer who is confident with modern web technologies, such as JavasScript, HTML and CSS, to join our ranks and work on groundbreaking global projects. You will be working alongside two Front-End Developers and two Full Stack Engineers.
More than skills, we’re interested in you as a person and how you will bring the best to both the projects you work on and out of those around you. We love pioneering and making waves and we have fun while we’re doing all of the above.
You should also have a positive, constructive attitude towards clients and appreciate the complexities of managing expectations, both externally and within a business.
We’ll need you to
- Be versatile
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be able to speak coherently about recommendations and decisions you make in terms of design, interaction and technology
- Enjoy pushing technical and creative boundaries
- You have strong experience with React and Redux (or similar state management library)
- Thorough knowledge of latest HTML and CSS methods and capabilities
- Excellent cross-browser and responsive development techniques
- Experience with common CMS platforms such as WordPress, CraftCMS, Drupal, etc.
- You have a strong understanding and experience of modern development practices (Agile methodologies, git, continuous integration, bug/issue tracking).
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent experience of writing robust maintainable code, making use of appropriate code quality tools (ESLint, Prettier)
Nice to have skills
- Understanding of frameworks such as Next.js
- A good sense of user experience and how design and layout affect it
- The ability to offer constructive feedback in a group discussion setting
Sound like a good fit?
If this role sounds like something you’d enjoy and do well in, please get in touch and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.