Account / Program Manager
We’re a growing, innovative, full-service agency working with well-known global brands. We cover various industries and pride ourselves in utilising the very latest technology to create super-powered products for our clients. Dauntless are innovative thinkers on product, technology and digital transformation, working collaboratively.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Account/Program Manager to steer our portfolio of connected projects and ensure Dauntless’ digital offerings are delivered on-time and on budget with complete professionalism.
This role is for an experienced Program/Account Manager to lead our key projects, maintain healthy client relationships and work with our team of Project Managers. The successful candidate would be an expert in Project Management with at least 5 years previous experience across digital, software and integrated agency projects.
You will need to be a quick thinker, adaptable, focused and unafraid to dive into the unknown. Projects at Dauntless are diverse and range from very small updates to large-scale, integrated marketing campaigns, brand and marketing strategy, business-wide digital transformations and bespoke application and/or product development. Our Crew’s skills cover a multitude of disciplines including business and marketing strategy, design, content, web / app development and analytics, video production, and integrated marketing campaign delivery.
The ability to be adaptable, to learn your way past problems and have an unbreakable passion for on-time, high-quality delivery will be essential.
- Manage and coordinate projects on a complex scale to a gold standard level of service. Identify and manage multiple cross-project dependencies, shared challenges, risks, issues and mitigation while planning, delivering and managing changes across all.
- Effectively structure and steer a portfolio of projects with confidence and minimal guidance.
- Manage the project administration, such as adherence to established budgets and timelines, all the while ensuring best practices and efficient processes are being followed.
- Work closely with team members, vendors and clients to ensure projects are delivered seamlessly and efficiently.
- Be the lead contact and account manager for clients.
- Deploy Business Analysts and translate project goals and strategies into actionable plans, while providing team members with mentoring and coaching.
- Analyse and make recommendations for improved processes and efficiencies.
- Manage all project communication and performance reporting with clients, internal crew and vendors to ensure all parties are kept up to date.
- Conduct research and create budgets, timelines, proposals and statements of work with the Business Analysts.
- Seek to maximise additional revenue opportunities through account management.
- Record and report actual time, resources, utilisation and expenses incurred to the executive team.
- Conduct post-project reviews to identify areas for future performance improvement.
- Provide and manage client satisfaction surveys and feedback.
- Remain abreast of new Project Management trends, best practices and ways of working to ensure Dauntless remains ahead of our competitors.
Strategic Client Management
- Understand client needs, proactively gathering information to learn about their history and manage their expectations.
- Be alert and responsive to any information indicating a change in client expectations.
- Manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of each of our services, and how they interconnect to deliver further benefits to our client.
- Have a true passion for our clients success and future scalability, especially when they themselves don’t see the solutions.
- Oversight and management of Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- Work in collaboration with the broader crew and provide ongoing oversight of project methodologies to ensure client satisfaction.
- Mentor and coach crew and colleagues on project management ways of working.
- Maintain a Playbook on best practices including capacity management, time tracking, accurate billing, project governance and methodologies, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications and experience in Portfolio Management would be beneficial.
- Proof of 5 years of experience in agency Project & Account Management and managing a PMO department.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including the ability to communicate through a variety of mediums with people at all levels.
- Clear understanding and working experience of managing strategic technology and user experience projects. Experience in Digital Product Development will be beneficial.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organisation and excellent attention to detail.
- Be competent and have a strong understanding of the various project management methodologies and business analysis.
- Understand and have an unquenchable passion for the digital landscape.
- Superb project management skills and experience of managing a team of project managers and business analysts which involve various timelines, stakeholders and departments.
- Proficiency using software based project management tools, as well as familiarity with Google drive, the Adobe creative suite, and Mac-based ecosystems.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and executive boards.
Sound like a good fit?
If this role sounds like something you’d enjoy and do well in, please get in touch and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.