Program / Account Manager
Note: This is a US-based role.
We’re a growing, innovative, full-service agency working with well-known global brands. We cover various industries and pride ourselves in utilising the very latest technology to create super-powered products for our clients. Dauntless are innovative thinkers on product, technology and digital transformation, working collaboratively.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Account/Program Manager to steer our US-based projects and ensure Dauntless’ digital offerings are delivered on-time and on budget with complete professionalism.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Program/Account Manager to lead a series of projects for a large client in the USA and maintain healthy client relationships. The successful candidate would be an expert in Project Management with at least 5 years previous experience across digital, software and integrated agency projects.
You will need to be a quick thinker, adaptable, focused and unafraid to charter new waters. Projects at Dauntless are diverse and range from very small updates to large-scale, integrated marketing campaigns, brand and marketing strategy, business-wide digital transformations, and bespoke application and/or product development. Our crew’s skills cover a multitude of disciplines including business and marketing strategy, design, content, web / app development and analytics, video production, and integrated marketing campaign delivery.
So the ability to be adaptable, to learn your way past problems and have an unbreakable passion for on-time delivery will be essential.
- Manage and coordinate projects on a more complex scale to a gold-standard level of service. Identify and manage multiple cross-project dependencies, shared challenges, risks, issues and mitigation while planning, delivering and managing changes across all.
- Effectively structure and steer a portfolio of projects with confidence and minimal guidance.
- Manage the project administration, such as adherence to established budgets and timelines, all the while making sure best practices and efficient processes are being followed.
- Work closely with team members, vendors and clients to make sure projects are delivered seamlessly and efficiently.
- Be the lead contact and account manager for clients.
- Deploy Business Analysts and translate project goals and strategies into actionable plans, while providing team members with mentoring and coaching.
- Analyse and make recommendations for improved processes and efficiencies.
- Manage all project communication and performance reporting with clients, internal crew and vendors to make sure all parties are kept up to date.
- Conduct research and create budgets, timelines, proposals and statements of work with the Business Analysts.
- Record and report actual time, resources, utilisation and expenses incurred to the executive team.
- Conduct post-project reviews to identify areas for future performance improvement.
- Remain abreast of new Project Management trends, best practices, and ways of working to make sure Dauntless remains ahead of opposition.
Strategic Client Management
- Understand client needs, proactively gathering information to learn about their history and manage their expectations.
- Be alert and responsive to any information indicating a change in client expectations.
- Manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of each of our services, and how they interconnect to deliver further benefits to our client.
- Have a true passion for our clients success and future scalability, especially when they themselves don’t see the solutions.
- Oversight and management of Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- Work in collaboration with the broader crew and provide ongoing oversight of project methodologies to ensure client satisfaction.
- Mentor and coach crew and colleagues on project management ways of working.
- Maintain a Playbook on best practices including capacity management, time tracking, accurate billing, project governance and methodologies, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications and experience in Portfolio Management would be beneficial.
- Proof of 5 years of experience in agency Project & Account Management and managing a PMO department.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including the ability to communicate through a variety of mediums with people at all levels.
- Clear understanding and working experience of managing strategic technology and user experience projects. Experience in Digital Product Development will be beneficial.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organisation and excellent attention to detail.
- Be competent and have a strong understanding of the various project management methodologies and business analysis.
- Understand and have an unquenchable passion for the digital landscape.
- Superb project management skills and experience of managing a team of project managers and business analysts which involve various timelines, stakeholders and departments.
- Proficiency using software based project management tools, as well as familiarity with Google drive, the Adobe creative suite, and Mac-based ecosystems.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and executive boards.
Sound like a good fit?
If this role sounds like something you’d enjoy and do well in, please get in touch and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.