Can you see past the client’s questions and dive into their frustrations and pain points to quickly understand the true root cause?
Can you conceptualise digital solutions in line with best practice frameworks? Do you live and breathe business analytics, business processes and finding solutions so the client can thrive?
The Dauntless Crew is growing. And we’re looking for a talented and motivated Business Analyst to join us.
This is a unique opportunity to bring your outstanding BA skills to help deliver digital transformation to a range of global brands.
In this BA role, you will use your digital product expertise to help deliver exceptional solutions and/or products that will transform the way business is done.
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.
Who We Are
Dauntless is a full-service digital agency specialising in digital strategy, design and development.
We work with global brands across various industries, delivering everything from prototypes and apps to large-scale digital products and software.
Our purpose is to help growth-focused companies and industry leaders achieve their goals quickly and efficiently.
Combining our strategic approach, relentless creativity and technical expertise, we drive digital transformation and innovation programmes worldwide.
Our Crew is:
- globally distributed
- digital problem solvers
If you are passionate, collaborative, hard-working, and eager to grow with us, let’s talk.
We have a need for a skilled Digital Business Analyst to help us review business performance and processes in order to identify opportunities across digital channels and products, including websites and apps.
You will collaborate with a highly efficient team while reviewing a client’s online performance, internal processes, gaps and pain points, digital environments, and ways of working in order to translate it back to the crew and provide the required documentation and direction so that the Dauntless crew can deliver solutions beyond the client’s expectations.
What Makes You Right For This Role?
- Experienced with current BA methodologies, processes and tools. (We’re a Mac-based business, so experience using a Mac would be ideal).
- Driven by a customer-obsessed approach with a passion for problem-solving.
- You thrive in a fast and challenging environment without compromising quality.
- Desire to work as part of a remote cross-functional, and highly collaborative team and own your responsibility and contribution to the crew.
- You have a strong understanding of digital products, applications, data & insights, business and finance processes and how to align this to a company’s strategy and vision.
- Ability to facilitate client workshops to gather required detail and completion of process maps in order to provide strategic proposals.
- Curious mindset and willing to test and learn, to be wrong and to try new things
- Work in collaboration with the broader crew and provide ongoing oversight of projects to ensure client delight.
- Follow agency guidelines on best business practices, including utilisation, time tracking, accurate billing, timely expense reports, etc.
- Understand client needs, proactively gathering information to learn about their needs and expectations.
- Be alert and responsive to any information indicating a change in client expectations.
- Provide clear rationale and supporting data to justify recommended solutions.
- Understand how key digital trends across industries can impact the solutions we propose to clients. Stay up-to-date with new developments.
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of each of our services and how they interconnect to deliver benefits to our clients.
What You’ll Do
The Ideal Candidate Will Bring
What’s In It For You?
We aim to provide an environment for passionate people from different backgrounds to thrive, while bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do.
Dauntless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity.
The Dauntless Code
How we operate so we can deliver exceptional products for exceptional clients
Sound like a good fit?
If this role sounds like something you’d enjoy and do well in, please get in touch and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.